Friday, August 3, 2012

Chapter One: Introduction


Hi there, my name is Danielle Smores. 
Yes Smores, you heard me correctly.
I am a flirty, artistic, family-oriented, lucky, and nurturing person.
I came to Sunset Valley for a fresh start. I thought it would be the perfect place to raise all my 100 future kids.


My house. I know it isn't much, but it is all I could afford at the moment.


My start off in lovely Sunset Valley wasn't really the best. Inside my house, everything was broken. :(


After repairing everything, I cleaned up, not wanting a messy house.


Here is an overview of the house, fully furnished :)


After spending most of the day inside fixing up my house, I decided fresh air would be the best thing.


I wondered around until I found a suitable man to take apart in my challenge.
So, I gathered up my courage and went to talk to him.
"Hi! My name is Danielle Smores. I just moved here from Bridgeport to start on my dream of having 100 babies. Will you please help me by being the first father?" I rushed out.
"Bridgeport, huh? Um, nice place to live," he replied in a very smooth voice. "Will I have to take care of the child?" he asked.
"Nope, all you have to do is help me have he child," I replied.
"Eh, sure, why not then?"
I let out a sigh of relief. I thought it would be much harder to convince him to take a part in my challenge. I hope the rest of my challenge will go as easy as this. 



We got over to my house and started things up.
Before you knew it, baby number one was on its way.


Afterwords I started to paint. I needed someway to help pay the bills when my babies start coming.



The next morning, right as I was going to get some breakfast, the nausea kicked in and I ran straight to the restroom to vomit.


Afterwords, feeling much better I decided to go to the park again. I mean who doesn't like the park?


I met a few colorful people there. But I guess that is how Sunset Valley rolls.


But yet again, I found myself hovering over the toilet. 


I went back home to go pay the bills. It left me with just over $200. Yikes.



I went back inside to finish up my painting. Even if it did look like a little kid did it, I was still somewhat proud of it.


I finished it and sold it for $2! It wasn't much, but it was something.


I could confirm all my suspicions, I was pregnant! I couldn't wait to expand my family :)
~




A/N-This is my first ever time blogging. It is actually quite fun! I hope you all enjoyed, as I am having fun doing this! 


2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh thats the exact house im using for my 100 baby challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comment what you thought!