Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chapter 21: Jobs (Baby 22)



"You know mom?" asked Blu.
"Hmm?" I answered my mouth full of cake.
"I like cake."
I laughed at his comment and finished my cake.
Nala was in the other room, trying to get Corey to leave.
"The party is over now! Go and leave!" I heard Nala tell Corey as she tried to push him out of the way.



Nala finally had success and Corey left as I was putting everybody to bed.



With the kids in bed, I headed to the graveyard to find a ghost daddy. I had heard about ghost babies, but have never seen one for myself. I almost tripped over a rock, it was sparkly. I didn't know what it was so I just left it alone.
I laid down on one of the benches and fell asleep while waiting for some ghosts to appear.


I woke up to ghosts...........
I met a nice ghost man who had died from starvation. He was the only one willing to try for a baby with me.
And after some small talk, we got to it.


Right after we where done, he left. Seemed to be in a bit of a hurry.


I got home tired as can be.


I slowly walked to my room, almost blacking out a couple of times. I made it safely to my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.


I quickly ate some leftover cake. We never seem to run out of cake in the Smores household.
But then all of a sudden, my stomach gave in and I ran to the bathroom.
After throwing up, I came to the conclusion that puking was the worst part of the pregnancy.


Afterwords, making sure Nicco was occupied with a toy, I headed outside to the garage and worked alongside my kids.





Even though it was a good painting, I needed the money more than the decoration.



The time was ticking away, and the rest of the kids went to bed, Nala and I were determined to finish our wonderful pieces of art.



All of a sudden, in the middle of a painting, my baby made an appearance! 
"Congarts mom," Nala said in between chippings.
"Thanks," I laughed and then we were back to work.
Finally we finished around 6 o'clock in the morning.


We came inside to everybody already downstairs eating breakfast. Nala grabbed some food while I grabbed an expresso.
I drank my expresso and enjoyed some time with my boys :)


After waking up Nicco and making sure he was dressed and fed, I taught him to walk.



Then I taught him to talk.



I sat down and drank another expresso so I could stay awake.



I went outside and payed the bills. I had enough to last us over for a couple more weeks. Hopefully.
I came inside to my kids asking for food. Even though there was leftovers in the fridge, I made them some PB&J's.
The kids finished their homework and I drank another expresso.
With homework finished, the kids and I enjoyed the sandwiches.


And as a family, we enjoyed some classical TV.
"MO-OM!" pleaded Zonder, "We need to get another chair! It isn't fair that I have to stand up,"
"I'm sorry!' I responded, "We really need to get an other chair, i know.




With everybody in bed, I put Nicco to bed too.




And with the expresso wearing off, I passed out when my head hit the pillow.




The next morning I woke up to Nicco's cries. I made sure he was ok and did the motherly job to tickle him. 





I fed him while I ate.

Mother like son huh?



With food in his belly, i potty trained him.




With potty-training done, I went outside and worked on my dying garden.





I came back inside to make some food for my kids who were bound to come home from school any minute now.







The kids finished up their homework I finished up my hotdog.





I went on the computer and wrote a little bit for my book.





The kids all sat down and watched some TV.




I put Nicco to bed and then went to bed myself.



But then all of a sudden, THE BABY IS COMING!


I made my way to the nursery, trying not to wake up Nicco. It was already hard to get him to sleep.


And I welcomed baby #22, Morgan Smores into this world.
Even if she wasn't a ghost baby like I had hoped, I stil love her with all my heart.


I out my little Morgan to bed and went to bed myself.



The next morning I woke up and set down cakes for Nicco and Morgan.



Nicco Smores



Baby #22
Morgan Smores


With the birthdays done, I started to teach Morgan to walk.



Nicco was busy in the garage playing with the chemistry set.


But it didn't turn out that good.


But then all of a sudden, Zonder got up and said "Mom! I forgot it is my birthday today!"
"Crap," i said in a hushed voice. "Well happy birthday then!"


And we all celebrated. Nicco seemed to have no luck with the chemistry set.



Zonder Smores



WIth the birthday over, Nole put Morgan to bed and everybody went to sleep as well.


The next morning, I fed Morgan her toxic green bottle.


The kids left for school and I was stuck with doing the dishes all by myself.



I decided to clean the house a little bit. I gathered all the laundry and out them in the wash.



I sat down Morgan and taught her how to talk.





The kids came home and I enjoyed a little lunch while the kids were playing outside.


Nala and Nole really seemed to enjoy the trampoline.



Everybody gathered around the TV and joined me in playing Mario Kart.





Finally, after Nala winning, everybody went to bed.




Finally, after Nala winning, everybody went to bed.
The next morning, I woke up to a quiet house. I quickly ate some leftover cake.



Then I went outside and worked on my dying garden.



Finally the kids woke up and I fed Morgan.


And potty trained her.



With all of Morgan's skills down, I went on the computer to register myself as self-employed. I hated telling people I didn't have a job.



All i needed was to go to city hall to grab my certificate. I called a baby sitter for Morgan and I was on my way.


I came back home and made sure the babysitter was ok. Good, no evil baby sitter.



I went into the garage and started on a painting.


The kids all went to bed and so did I.



The next morning I set up for five birthdays. This was going to take a long time.




Baby #16
Nala Smores



Baby #17 
Nole Smores



Elive Smores



Blu Smores



Morgan Smores



Nala and Nole♥ off on their own world now.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment what you thought!