Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chapter 27: I Love You


"Well Jackson," I said to my first grandson as I watched my daughter storm out of the room. "Don't worry, I will always love you. And hopefully your mother will to,"


I snuggled him and her gurgled with happiness. "Now," i said to Jackson, "Let us see what my little boo looks like."


Baby #24.5
Jackson Smores


I tickled the new toddler. His little laugh made me wish that his mom was here to enjoy him too. But no, she probably wouldn't even touch him.


"Now, let's teach you how to talk," I said to Jackson as I gently placed him on the floor.


I heard the front door open and close, along with the sound of two boys coming threw the door. Zac came around and sat down with Jayden to teach him how to talk.


And Tony helped too by teaching Easton how to talk.


Finally, I had three babbling toddlers. Now for the hard part, getting them to be quiet. All the learning tired out my boys so I put them to bed.


Daisy, Levi and I got our game faces on and played video games until our hands were sore and our eyes hurt from the bright TV screen.


I headed to bed, gladly welcomed by warm sheets and a comfy pillow.

The next morning, I woke up to a busy house, everyone already seemed to be awake but me.


I ate some breakfast with my kids. Samantha sat right across from me with a look of disgust on her face.
"You are going to have to spend /some/ time with your son," I said getting her attention.
"Well, you are the pedophile here, can't you just take care of the mistake yourself," Samantha said back without even looking up from her plate.
"You are going to at least hold him, one way or another. And no, I am not a pedophile."


I went to the nursery to wake up the sleeping toddlers. "Momma is coming," I whispered to Jackson.


"See Mom? I'm holding this thing. Happy?"
I looked at Samantha and Jackson. Gosh, how much they looked alike. Jackson looked so happy to be by his mom. but Samantha on the other hand looked like she was in the worst place in and world and couldn't get out.
"Yes, I'm happy,"
"Good, now I can leave this poop sack with you," Samantha said as she put Jackson back in my hands and left for school.


With the older kids at school, it was time for more leaning. 


My three little boys.
They were so cute together!
And they acted like brothers. :)


I made sure the boys were busy playing with some toys. I went outside for a bit to get the mail and pay the bills.


The kids came home from school. I didn't feel like making any food, and I am sure the kids didn't want more leftover cake so I orded a large pizza, with the works. Just talking about it makes my mouth water.


I went outside to the porch and read a little bit of the newspaper.


New Challenge Moms Arrive! 

Following the challenge mother, Danielle Smores, with 29 kids and counting, Payton Bear and Ariana Little have started on their own challenge! We all wish them well and hope their challenge goes smoothly.


Woah, what? I reread the passage again. Other challenge moms here? I took in a deep breath, still not believing that there was other challenge moms here. I must meet them!



Finally the pizza came
Everybody grabbed a slice and let the delicious aroma fills their nostrils. Long story short, the pizza was good.


I went around the house and picked up all the dirty clothes and threw them in the wash. Our house just became that much cleaner.


Levi asked for a bedtime story so I picked out a classic children's book The Three Little Pigs.Before you knew it, Levi was out like a light. I tucked him into bed and gave him a good night kiss.



I silently went downstairs to find that Tony and Zac had put the toddlers into bed. I slipped into my room and went to bed.


The next morning, I enjoyed a part of a breakfast with my kids as the bus came to pick them up.


After eating myself, and getting the toddlers ready for the day, I taught Easton and Jayden how to walk.


And by the time I was finished with Jayden, my kids came home so Tony helped me out by teaching Jackson how to walk. They were becoming quiet close.


I went into the kitchen and made some Goopy Carbonara for the kids and I.


The kids inhaled the food. Even Samantha seemed to enjoy my cooking.


The time kept ticking and bedtime came all to soon. I put all my sleepy toddlers to bed.


I laid down in my bed and started to read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.


The next morning, I called a family meeting for one thing, and one thing only. We were moving.


We all piled into the limo and made our way across town to our new house.


The first thing that Daisy and Levi was go straight to the toys in the back. Tony and Zac helped Easton and Jayden ride on the toys too.


But Easton was being stubborn and he wouldn't get off. It took a couple of cookies and and pull to get him off.


But what better way to break in a house than birthday parties?
First up Easton!


Easton Smores


Jayden Smores


No matter how hard I pleaded, he would not put his hair down. :/


Jackson Smores



My boys, they were triplets! Basically. :D



Daisy Smores




Levi Smores


They were so cute!


Baby #23
Tony Smores


Baby #24
Samantha Smores


Baby #25
Zac Smores


After the birthdays were done and the cake was put away I heard Jackson go up to his mom. I just sat back and watched to see what would happen.
"Mommy!" Jackson said gleefully, "Is it time to go now?"
"What do you mean go? I am not going any where with you, twit."


"But, you are my mommy. My mommy is supposed to love me....." I saw Jackson look up to her and then back to the ground. My poor little baby.


"Well, I don't want you. Nobody wants a mistake!" Samantha spat at Jackson as she went to find her own life.


Before I could go and comfort Jackson, Tony was there by his side. "It is ok, Jackson, I want you. You are not a mistake, you are perfect" I heard Tony say as he gave Jackson a hug.
'You can come an live with me if you want. Nobody needs girls anyways," Tony said as he lifted his head towards me.
I mouthed "You can live with him,"
Tony gave me a nod and mouthed back, "Thanks, love you."


And there they were, my two boys that always stood up for what they believed in. No matter what. And Jackson was right with them :)


I kneeled down and gave Jackson a kiss. "I love you," I said. "And if you ever need me, I am just a phone call away."
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment what you thought!