Thursday, September 27, 2012

Chapter 30: Part One: Dreams (Babies 33, 34, & 35)


I needed someone to tell. I couldn't just keep it all bottled to myself, I just couldn't. I called up Payton, she was the one who I could tell.


"So whatcha want to tell me?" Payton said as she plopped herself down on the couch. I sat on the floor looking up to her. 'Well, there is this guy," I started.
"Ooh! I know this is going to be a good story!" she joked, flashing a smile as I continued on.


As I continued, Payton just sat there and took it all in. "What do I do?" I pleaded as I looked up. She looked down to the floor. "I just don't know," she finally stated.


"Uh mom?" Daisy asked as she poked her head into the room. So much for privacy. "I couldn't help but overhear," Daisy said as she walked into the room. "but if you don't mind, could I listen to the whole story too?"
I looked up to her and nodded my head and said the whole story again, with Daisy listening intently.


"It is simple," Daisy said as I finished the story. "The heart wants what the heart wants," Payton piped in with laugh. "But for reals, mom, he likes you, a lot, and by the way you are telling the story, you like him too."


"But that is the thing, I don't like him," I defended. "He is just a challenge father,"
"Sure he is," Payton said sticking out her tongue. 
"Mom, stop kidding yourself," Daisy said as she walked out of the room.


"Well, I got to go too," Payton said as she stood up.
"Thanks," I whispered as I gave her a hug.
"Anytime."


I walked upstairs into the nursery to check on my babies.
"What the hell Jayden?" I said as he snatched the candy right out of Seth's hands.


"He is just a baby!" I yelled. "You can't do that to a baby!"
"I-i-i-im sorry Mom," Jayden said as he looked down to the ground, upset.
"Just don't do it again, ok?'


I picked up Seth and cradled him in my arms. "Maybe we should age you up so at least you can defend for yourself a little bit huh?"


Baby #31
Julia Smores♥


Baby #32
Seth Smores♥


My loves :)


Liam Smores


Gosh, he looks like his father.


After eating our fill, we all settled down to watch a movie.
"Mom! Look at me!" Liam said as I looked over to him.
"Jeez, be careful!" I said in a motherly tone.
"Don't worry, I got this."


Finally, it was time for bed. With all the kids tucked into bed, I could finally get some sleep myself.


I woke up with the sun blaring into my eyes and burning sand underneath me.


"What the?" I questioned as I sat up rubbing the sand out of my hair. Different clothes, different hair, different place. Where in the world was I?


But there he was. Just standing there without a care in the world. So perfect.


He walked up to me and gently kissed my forehead, sending chills down my spine.


He titled my head up and kissed me. Plain and simple.



I grabbed his hand and we stood there watching the ocean. It didn't really matter where I was, just as long as Chase was there, I was safe.
"I love you Danielle," he whispered, breaking the silence.


I woke up in a cold sweat. That dream did not just happen, did it? I replayed the dream over and over again, hoping that I could go back asleep and finish the dream. There is no way that Chase was just a challenge father now.
"I love you too Chase," I whispered.
~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment what you thought!