Monday, September 3, 2012

Chapter Seven: Different Hair (Mini Chapter)


After giving birth to Flora and Leo, i headed back to bed. Oh jeez i looked at the clock as i walked by the kitchen where the kids where already eating breakfast. It read 7:30. WOW


After getting a little bit of sleep, I woke up to eat some breakfast.


I went outside to get the mail and payed the bills. Ever since i got that $2,000 from my painting, money hasn't really been much of a problem.


After doing the chores, i played with my babies. Oh being a mom is awesome♥


After taking care of Flora and Leo, I made some food for when the rest of my little kiddos come home.
I was in the middle of cooking when they came home so i sent them straight to their homework, promising them the food would be done when they finished their homework.


After eating, i went back to painting.
I thought it was coming along pretty well.


After painting for a bit, i joined the kids who were watching TV.


Sending the kids to bed, i cleaned up a little bit.
My hands smelling like bleach, I went to bed.


I woke up to a house which was cold and silent. Yes, i had finally woke up before my kids.
To celebrate i made some waffles!


The kids ate their fill and went off to school, leaving me alone with my babies. 


But then it was time for their birthdays!


Flora Smores


Leo Smores
~

A/N- Sorry for this being so short! I was really busy this week and really excited to see that Leo and Flora had both gotten different hair! Everybody had seemed to get Danielle's hair! It was kind of annoying.
Anyways, thank you for reading! ^-^
I'll see you next chapter ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Where did u get the hair for leo ps love the story

    ReplyDelete

Comment what you thought!