Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chapter 33: Paranormal Activity (Babies 42 & 43)


First, I would like to thank ProskatergrlICE aka Logan for gifting me this wonderful and beautiful shirt. I think that Danielle will look lovely in it!
Want to gift me? Visit my wishlist and don't forget to friend me ;)

This was originally going to be a two part chapter, but so many things happen that I thought it would be better to be two separate chapters.
Enjoy
~


Dylan immediately fell asleep on the floor. He looked so peaceful, calm and I knew that this was going to be one of those rare times where he wasn't making any noise.
I took the girls up and left him there, not bothering to wake him up and disturb the seldom peaceful air.


The next morning, Mackenzie was very eager to age up and so were Layla and Payne.


Layla turned out to be more of a girly-girl. Wearing dresses and pulling her hair into little braids, she was certainly aiming for that feminine style.


Mackenzie's eyes stood out even under her glasses. She was very smart, the top in her class, and was very beautiful as well.


Payne was a little 'bad boy' and defiantly stood out of the crowd with his blonde hair and vibrant red skin.


The new teenagers helped me a lot by gathering the triplets and teaching them their necessary skills. Mackenzie was nowhere to be found, probably downstairs reading.


I sat down the triplets, one by one, on the potty-training toilet and taught them how to use it. Layla and Payne were too disgusted to train them themselves so I ended up not only training them, but also taking out the repulsive mess the triplets had made.


After finishing teaching, I brought up these cute little garden pots that fit perfectly where I wanted them too. I had only ever gardened outside so gardening inside and keeping an eye on my kids at the same time seemed absolutely perfect.


I didn't feel like painting, like I usually do, so instead I got out the chainsaw and let my heart pour out as the ice melted away.


I started at the final firgure of a mermaid sitting on the now melting ice. All the burns that I had gotten because of the sharp ice were totally worth it once I saw the final product.


My hands were still frozen and as I fiddled with the pieces of scraps the blowtorch slightly warmed them up
"Ouch!" I muttered as the blowtorch went over my hands, slightly burning them. I cursed underneath my breath and quickly looked around the room to see if any of my kids had heard me. If they did, we all know I would be screwed. 


My mind wandered and I was soon ushered back into reality when a spark shot up and electrocuted me. My heart rate increased dramatically and it took a while to catch my breath as it was my first time getting electrocuted and hopefully my last.


I slowly made my way to up to my restroom and let the warm water run over my burnt skin and wash away the grime and dirt that had collected over the day.The bubbles made the entire room smell of lavender and it immensely calmed me down and I went to bed with ease.


I woke up from what seemed to be the best night of sleep I've had since I had my kids were first born to the sound of Dylan screaming his head off for no apparent reason. I could already tell he was going to be a very moody teenager.
Yikes.


I calmed down Dylan only to have Tristin start whining and I could feel the headache coming. It's probably best just to age them up already.


Tristin's hair grew out and she pulled it back with a skinny headband. She got the Smores' face shape and was certainly a cutie with her bright white eyes.


Alexis looked exactly like me and her personality was exactly like mine as well. While her siblings tended to be a bit more whiny, she was the one holding them back and I was proud of her.


Dylan aged up already looking like a heart-breaker that I knew he was bound to be. I was surprised, he didn't get my nose like the majority of my kids happen to have.


I watched them play on the water slide for a bit. They seemed to be having so much fun. I longed for those days where I could just forget about everything and just have fun. Being a kid you are so eager to grow up just to find out that it is nothing that you had hoped it would be.
Meanwhile, my teenagers came home and interrupted my deep thoughts.
Time to put things aside and age them up! 


Lior was a perfect mix of Harry and me and she was very eager to live out her life in the rocker style that she had grown into.


Kylee looked exactly like me, minus the skin color. She was very timid, shy girl but like her sister, was very eager to move on into the next stage of her life.


Tate looked almost exactly like Harry, in my opinion and had the personality to match. Hopefully he won't go breaking my fellow challenge mother's heart like his father did. 


As soon as the triplets closed the door, someone rang the doorbell and as I opened it a strange green man slipped into my house, uninvited.


"Excuse me?" I looked over the man. His features were far from.... human..
"Sorry, I'm not accustomed to this world's traditions." he stated. "I'm from Zugado. Planet Zugado. Sent here for one reason and one reason only. Procreation." 
I stifled back a laugh. Of course, he was just another challenge father.
"Oh, so you want to be apart of my challenge," I said with a smile, "You could of just said that to begin with."
He glanced over me, trying to figure out what to say next. 
"The kids. You will be able to have them, correct?"


I nodded my head. "Yes, that will not be a problem, should we go make them now?" I laughed and pointed upstairs.
"Not necessary." He rubbed his hands together and said, "I warn you the kids reproduce fast, they learn at an incredibly high speed, and I will send for them once they come of age."
He grabbed my hand and shook it firmly. "Good day now," he said as the door slamed shut.
I stood there in shock. What exactly had just happened?
I simply just rubbed my temples and headed to bed.




I woke up next morning and my stomach was huge.
"What the heck?" I gasped. 
"Oh, must of been the alien challenge father. No wonder he said woohoo was not necessary," I laughed as all the pieces came together.


I rubbed my stomach and was surprised that I could of grown that much over night.
Hey, alien powers, I reminded mysel.


I was tending to my little growing garden inside when I felt an all too familiar kick and immediately went into labor.


The labor was one of the quickest that I had ever had and soon baby 42, Preston Smores, was born.


I aged up Preston right away but as the sparkles went away I was stood with not one, but two toddlers. Shocked, I picked up the little baby girl and the alien's voice rang inside my head: 
I warn you the kids reproduce fast.
So that's what he meant. Again, the pieces flew together seamlessly. 


And I introduce you to baby 43, Stella Smores.
She was a little adorable girl that totally looked like her father's baby but with my eyes and hair.
Both of the toddlers got their dad's pointy ears that none of my other children had.


My teenagers came home and wanted to age up immediately.
Layla grew into a lovely young lady with a personality to match. She still is a girly-girl but let no one hold that against her. 


Mackenzie highly debated getting contacts but decided against it and pushed her glasses farther up on her face. My little nerdy girl turned out to be truly stunning. 


Payne improved on his 'bad boy' look but he had such a warm heart that his 'bad boy' look easily faded away.

The triplets moved out quickly and left me alone with the least amount of kids that I ever had in a long time. The house felt oddly quiet, and I didn't like it.



Dylan stomped around the house yelling, "RAWR. FEAR ME!" As much as I tried to play along, his cuteness was to much too much to bear.


I put everyone to bed and the house was once again silent, for once.


I wanted another baby. The house was way to empty for me to handle. I had only had tried for a ghost baby once before and we all knew how that had turned out. Why not try again?


I sat down like I did before and waited for ghosts to appear. The cold air made my hairs stand on edge and left me wishing for a sweater.


Hours after hours I waited. My eye lids grew heavy and the only thing that kept me awake was the freezing cold night air.
I debated going back home when the temperature suddenly dropped dramatically and the dull street lights flickered off.
A twig snapped behind me, making me jump and my stomach found its way into my throat.

"Danielle, I have been waiting for you."
~

27 comments:

  1. I loved it.. .but you already knew that? xD

    BOO~ I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU >:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED IT
    AND I MIGHT KNOWWWW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First Question: Which Jessica are you? xDD
      Thank youuu <3
      Second Question: What do you think it is? ^-^

      Delete
  3. I know who it is ^_^ Heehee. I loved it Maya. best chapter yet. Can't wait for more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is it a creature from supernatural?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING CHAPTER AGAIN!
    this one came really fast!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, compared to the last one, I know, huh?
      I'll see if I can get all my chapters out with in 2-3 weeks of each other! Haha, not making any promises though!
      Thanks Anon!

      Delete
  6. WHO IS IT?
    It looks like a woman?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Briidieeeeee. I love your name! Haha.
      You'll see who it is!
      It is not a woman.
      Or a man for that matter.
      ......

      Delete
  7. Love itttttt!:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know who it is (; yayyyy ive been waiting for this part!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, of course you do! xD
      Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  9. Preston is such a cutie. He's gonna be heart-breaker when he grows up <3 c(;

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to grasp a lot approximately this, such as
    you wrote the guide in it or something. I think that you just could do with some % to power the message house a little bit, but instead
    of that, this is excellent blog. A fantastic
    read. I will certainly be back.

    My site; chaussures air max

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why people still use to read news papers when in
    this technological world everything is existing on net?


    my webpage; nike air max günstig (www.rpring.com)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let
    me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something which
    too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something regarding this.

    My homepage: billige nike air max

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!
    It's the little changes that produce the greatest changes. Many thanks for sharing!

    my weblog gucci 財布

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this website daily, this website is truly fastidious and the people are genuinely sharing pleasant thoughts.

    Here is my blog post - air max schuhe (knowledgeone.ca)

    ReplyDelete

Comment what you thought!